We’re COVID19 prepared. Find out more here

We’re COVID19 prepared. Find out more here



  • Do you offer single rooms with televisions?
  • Yes, all of the bedrooms within our short term accommodation include televisions.

  • Does CRT offer respite care?
  • Yes. It is a fundamental part of CRT ’s philosophy to provide the chance for people with a spinal injury and their families to have a break – either together or separately. This break also provides the opportunity to acquire new skills, evaluate the latest technology available for assisted living and share experiences and life learning with other guests.

  • Does CRT provide attendant care?
  • You have the option to stay with your own attendant care worker or receive assistance from our specialist support team. Specifically trained to work with people with spinal cord injury, our guest attendants can assist with everything from personal care to recreation and leisure, meal preparation and feeding assistance and community access. Please contact enquiries@sargoodoncollaroy.com.au or phone +61 2 8597 0600 to make a reservation.

  • Does CRT provide Translation Services?
  • Yes, CRT does provide translation services under the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National), such as:

    • immediate phone interpreting
    • pre-booked phone interpreting
    • on-site interpreting
    • Call TIS National direct on 131 450 and ask to speak to the NDIS on 1800 800 110.
    • Healthcare Australia’s Translation and Interpreting Service details:
    • TIS National client code: C006094
    • Name of organisation: Healthcare Australia Pty Ltd
    • Name of team/section: NDIS
    • Name of Funded Program: National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
  • Does Medium Term Accommodation help you pursue your goals?
  • We’ll look at the disability specific barriers that prevent you from pursuing your home and living goals, and how the support will address your disability support needs.

    There are some things to remember:

     Setting more and bigger goals doesn’t mean we’ll fund more and bigger funded supports.

     Setting a goal about an explicit type or amount of support you might want doesn’t mean we have an obligation to fund that support or in that amount.

    For example, you might have a goal to move into your own home. We’ll look at all the ways you might be able to pursue that goal. Funding Medium Term Accommodation could be one way.

    Learn more about setting goals.

  • Does Medium Term Accommodation help your social or work life?
  • We need to understand how Medium Term Accommodation will also help your social or work life.4 Having a safe place to stay that meets your disability needs will often support your social and work life.

  • Examples of NDIS packages?
  • Sample NDIS Package 1: Working towards leaving a residential aged care facility to live in the community with appropriate supports from the NDIS

    Sample NDIS Package 2: Supporting a young person to participate in community activities and learn new skills, and help them with mobility such as wheelchair and ramp modifications at home

    Sample NDIS Package 3: Living a more fulfilled live by learning new skills, getting assistance with home maintenance and additional support to carry out social and communicable taks

  • How accessible is CRT Program?
  • CRT Program has been purpose built for people living with spinal cord injury. Throughout the design phase a number of access consultants and wheelchair users were engaged to make sure that the building was completely accessible and easy to use. Open spaces, extra wide doors and windows at wheelchair height, recessed door tracks are all key features, designed to make your stay as comfortable and independent as possible.

  • How can CRT support me?
  • At CRT, we are person-centered in every way so we can offer you quality, tailored, in-home support services when you need them. We offer a wide range of services to help you live a full and independent life, including:

    • Nursing and complex care
    • Supported Independent Living (SIL)
    • NDIS Concierge Service
    • Allied services
    • Community access
    • Personal Services
    • Everyone’s circumstances are different, so if you prefer to discuss your personal needs and have your questions answered in private, contact our friendly consultants today via our enquiry form or call us on 1300 422 111.
  • How can Short Term Accommodation help you?
  • Short-term or medium term accommodation can support a person with a disability with their transition to permanent residency.

    Build confidence and independence away from usual carers

    Support if your usual carer becomes unwell or is temporarily away

    Support if your carer has other commitments arising

    An opportunity for carers to recharge their batteries

  • How do CRT’s NDIS payments work?
  • Your NDIS services payment depends on your NDIS funding. CRT’s specialists will work with you to plan and manage your payment options in the following ways:

    • NDIA Managed Plans: CRT will negotiate all terms with you (or your representative) and arrange payment with the NDIA directly.
    • Self-Managed Plans: CRT will negotiate all terms with you (or your representative) and arrange payment structure with you via the CRT portal.
    • Third-Party Plans: CRT will negotiate all terms with you (or your representative) and arrange a payment structure with your nominated third-party provider.
  • How do I access SDA funding ?
  • SDA funding is assessed by the NDIA on an individual basis; you also need to be a NDIS participant. Speak with your planner, support coordinator or local area coordinator about your housing goals and options.

  • How do I apply for NDIS funding?
  • If you meet the eligibility criteria, there are two ways you can apply for NDIS funding. You can either call NDIA on 1800 800 110 to make a Verbal Access Request (VAR) or fill out a paper Access Request Form (ARF).

  • How do I get to CRT Program?
  • Find out all the details at on our website page ‘Getting Here’

  • How do I give feedback or report an incident?
  • Feedback or complaints can be made via our website . If your feedback relates to the building operations you can contact the Property Manager directly. Feedback relating to support can be provided directly to the SIL provider.

  • How do I know it will suit my needs?
  • Before confirming your stay, all prospective guests will complete the comprehensive booking form. The information you provide will help us to personalise your stay. From injury level and care needs to daily living equipment, room preferences and activities of interest, your stay will be customised prior to your arrival.

  • How do I make a reservation?
  • Please contact enquiries@sargoodoncollaroy.com.au or phone +61 2 8597 0600.

  • How do I move into an CRT Program SDA apartment?
  • If you need to move into an CRT Program SDA , you have to:
    be approved by the NDIA for SDA High Physical Support in your NDIS plan prior to moving in
    be able to live well in close proximity to other residents
    be willing to uphold your responsibilities associated with a residential tenancy agreement, such as paying a reasonable rent contribution
    (SDA) is a house, apartment or other type of home that has been designed for people who are NDIS participants that have an extreme functional impairment or need a lot of support.
    The SDA Rules 2020, released in June, increase a person’s choice and control about where they want to live and who they want to live with.
    The key changes are outlined below.

  • How do I pay rent?
  • Rent can be paid electronically via direct debit or a periodic payment.

  • How do I pay rent?
  • Rent can be paid electronically via direct debit or a periodic payment.

1 2 3 4 6