Medium Term Accommodation (also known as MTA) is a transitional accommodation for NDIS participants who are preparing to move into a permanent home. The NDIS funds Medium Term Accommodation for eligible participants for up to 90 days. It can be used in the following circumstances:
● As bridging accommodation for people under 65 years who are at risk of being admitted (or who want to leave) an aged care home
● Participants who are ready to leave hospital but are waiting for home modifications, assisted technology or support equipment to be placed in their home
● Participants whose personal safety and wellbeing is at risk such as a breakdown in the home, abuse, homelessness, change of circumstances etc
● Those who are eligible for Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA), but need somewhere to stay while they are waiting for a vacancy or for a build to be completed.
In order to be approved for funding for Medium Term Accomodation, NDIS participants who require temporary transitional housing need to present proof of their eligibility and evidence of a long term housing solution. Without physical proof, the NDIS will be unable to fund accommodation.
We at CRT program able to assist in providing the proof of permanent accommodation solutions while you are in transition process.
● Tenancy agreement offer from a Specialist Disability Accommodation provider (such as CRT Program). While the property may not be available yet, the provider has offered them a vacancy. You will need to know an estimated moving date. CRT program has 200 SDA newly built apartments and a villa in the Sydney metro region. As an alternative choice.
● Evidence of approved modifications to your home or rental property, including an estimated date of completion. CRT Program Dwelling can support interim placement options.
Usually, Medium Term Accommodation lasts for three months (90 days). Funding however, only covers the accommodation cost of where you stay and doesn’t include day-to-day living costs such as food or electricity.
Our dedicated team at CRT PROGRAM is determined to help you in living as independently as you can.
We work with you every step of the way to get you closer to finding the best possible supported accommodation option to achieve your NDIS goals.
And, transitional accommodation isn’t just about receiving supports and medical care; it’s also a great opportunity to maintain or improve your independence as you plan for your future. At CRT Program, we offer many opportunities for capacity building and making new friends while accessing short term and medium term accommodation.
● With our own Registered Training Organization (RTO) we offer vocational courses like computer skills and office skills
● Capacity building programs to help you feel more confident and capable at daily living
● An opportunity to learn new skills and try new hobbies
● Assist with work experience and job placements
● The CRT Vision solution video conferencing and diagnostics for telehealth so you can receive treatment from the comfort of your home.
● An opportunity to receive support in your local community rather than an aged care facility or hospital ward, keeping you connected to their loved ones and pre-existing care networks
● Leisure activities you can choose to take part in, including special lunches, concerts, cooking classes and movies
● A range of cultural and religious activities
● A safe and vibrant community where you can make new friends if you choose
● An opportunity to work towards your personal goals on your NDIS plan
18-20 Louis Street, Granville NSW 2142
280 Merrylands Road, Merrylands NSW 2160
Beautifully styled security apartment that will suit those wanting to be close to everything. Inclusive of a video security intercom, the private residence offers a generous combination of indoor and outdoor living from a large air-conditioned living area with gas heating outlets opening to an ample covered entertaining balcony, plus two generous bedrooms both with built-in robes including a master with a private ensuite bathroom.
Featuring a lovely main bathroom plus a convenient guest powder room, nothing has been missed in a home with the lot including an internal laundry, chic gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances plus a lock-up garage.
Manchester Dr, Schofields NSW 2762
17-19 Jenkins Road, Carlingford NSW 2118
Parkton secure apartments is stylish, inspiring and kissed by sunlight from all angles and only seven minutes from Carlingford station. Live within your own community and be close to transport, retail shops, schools and universities. Architecturally designed and full of quality furnishings, Parkton is the epitome of style that blends modern interiors with natural landscape gardens just downstairs. It has sweeping views in every direction. Inside, designers have equipped your new home with superior finishes, subtle colour palettes and clever floor plans which come together to make open plan living feel even bigger.
7-9 Durham Street, Mt Druitt NSW 2770
In a perfect location only 800m to the station and shopping centre, these spacious modern units offer the complete package. With 2 bedrooms, main with ensuite and both with built ins, spacious open plan design for comfortable living, good size balcony, security parking with one car space. Featuring gas cooking, stone benchtops, air conditioning and quality finishes, and in a popular and central location.
172-184 Great Western Highway, Westmead NSW 2145
315 Merrylands Rd Merrylands Nsw 2160
2 Seven Hills Road, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153