The CRT Program is about supporting people by empowering choice. We are committed to:
- Culturally sensitive support that takes a person’s background, preferences and individuality into account
- Engaging people in their local community and supporting them in their independence
· Empowering choice by giving people the support they need, so they can make an informed decision about their future
Our Person-Centred Care Culture
We believe care should be shaped around individuals, putting their preferences at the centre of all the services that support them. This approach shapes everything we do, and gives us a framework for our service. We:
1. Put the person first
2. Improve people’s lives
4. Care about the details
5. Deliver high quality care
On the ground level, this means:
- We treat you as an individual – we respect your values and expressed wishes.
- We collaborate with you – you take an active role in your care.
- We communicate and listen – the best care happens when everyone is on the same page.
- We value your independence – we focus on what people can do for themselves, and empower them to live as independently as possible.
- We value your dignity, comfort and safety – we aren’t just concerned about what we do; we also care about how we do it.
- We take a holistic approach to your care – we work with you to deliver a plan that truly cares for every aspect of your being.